Learn how to get the perfect sunset family portrait image.
Today, we’ve got a special VIDEO show for you.
Share - How Brent became an Apple fan-boy!
Inspire - An speculator image from Antelope Canyon in AZ
Create - How to shoot the perfect sunset family portrait and edit in Lightroom using a new super-fast workflow
Enjoy & Share the Photo-Love by sharing this post.
LAST CHANCE to grab Johny's Ultimate Lightroom Workflow System Here
In this episode:
(00:55) - Share: How Brent became an Apple fan boy
(04:42) - Inspire: An speculator image from Antelope Canyon in AZ
(06:31) - Create: How to shoot the perfect sunset family portrait and edit in Lightroom using a new super-fast workflow
Share: How Brent became an Apple fan-boy
- Been using Windows for a while
- Windows could not handle the images anymore
- A little bit of learning curve
- Move from Android phone to IPhone
Inspire: An speculator image from Antelope Canyon in AZ
- One of the favorite places in the U.S.
- Shooting upwards and photographing towards the light
- Massive challenge to find the best composition
How to shoot the perfect sunset family portrait backlit by the sunset.
- Key is you need to have a strong flash
- You need to pop in enough flash to compensate for the sun behind the sunset
- You need to be a little bit closer to the subject with a wide angle lens
- You want to balance the intensity of the sun with you the intensity of your flash
- Camera is exposing for the sunset
- Using the flash to put light on the subject
- Put your on a tripod next to your subject
- Move away and have your camera trigger the flash
- Or you can have the flash on your camera
- 3 – 6 feet away from the subject
- Pop in enough flash to compensate for the sunset
- F8 like mid range aperture
- 200th of a second
- 100 ISO
How to edit in Lightroom using a new super-fast workflow
- Crop and straighten
- White and black point
- Noise reduction
- Radio filter
Take your portrait editing to the next level with this unique workflow system.